Underground Fossils is run by Dimxsk and often by Trylemma, who is on a hip hop spiritual journey in the Himalayas and may not be back for a bit. Posts are every Friday, usually some quality old sh*t but sometimes promotional posts or "reviews". We do all we can to make sure we don't post stuff that (1) You can still reasonably buy from the artist directly, (2) You can reasonably buy secondhand for cheap, (3) You can download easily elsewhere, (4) The artist(s) asks us not to for any reason. Rips will include our own personal rips, old scene rips, and random web rips.

Friday, August 26, 2022

Happy Birthday to Me! Regular Day to You!

 



 

It's my birthday! 35 years old! I'm going to give myself a present and not post anything. Sorry not sorry...

I'm immune to your disappointment.

See you next week.



10 comments:

  1. Happy B-Day!!! Enjoy your day and thank you for the gems you post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi : )) If you stop counting from now on... You can stay 35 forever! Hope you had a cozy day, with your loved ones around you mate ... Take care. ☮★🅰

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude you are 50 Cent's twin brother Haha Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I'm late to the party, but Happy Birthday man! Huge thanks for all the gold you give us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys, it was a great birthday!

    Looks like I can comment now lol. Anyway those of you in the states enjoy your holiday and have a good weekend everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a splendid birthday. Happy 35th Dimxsk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And As Always... I have to say thanks again for all the rare favorites. When I get the chance I will bless you with some more music. I am the cat that hooked u up with Re$tiform Bodied. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *Re$tiform Bod1es. (This Stupid phone) haha

    ReplyDelete