Underground Fossils is run by Dimxsk and often by Trylemma, who is on a hip hop spiritual journey in the Himalayas and may not be back for a bit. Posts are every Friday, usually some quality old sh*t but sometimes promotional posts or "reviews". We do all we can to make sure we don't post stuff that (1) You can still reasonably buy from the artist directly, (2) You can reasonably buy secondhand for cheap, (3) You can download easily elsewhere, (4) The artist(s) asks us not to for any reason. Rips will include our own personal rips, old scene rips, and random web rips.

Friday, August 13, 2021

Soldiers Of The Ill - Soldiers Of The Ill (?)

 


Ok, I'm doing a bit of information crowd-sourcing with today's upload! A while back, I was coping some CDs from a buddy of mine and I ran across this obscurity - which I'm hoping to find out some more information about, as I know nothing about it aside from the physical cdr itself (which only has the printed front cover and a handmade disc.) 

So the title of the release is "Soldiers of the Ill" which I'm assuming is the group name as well. From the sound of things, there are 3 main rappers. Based on where I got the CD, I'm guessing they're from Cali. They sound like a mixture of like Tha Alkaholiks and the Cali Agents. Not the greatest stuff, but interesting nonetheless. 

Anyhow, check out this weird release below, and please let me know if you have any info on it! 

Check it out HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment