Underground Fossils is run by Dimxsk and often by Trylemma, who is on a hip hop spiritual journey in the Himalayas and may not be back for a bit. Posts are every Friday, usually some quality old sh*t but sometimes promotional posts or "reviews". We do all we can to make sure we don't post stuff that (1) You can still reasonably buy from the artist directly, (2) You can reasonably buy secondhand for cheap, (3) You can download easily elsewhere, (4) The artist(s) asks us not to for any reason. Rips will include our own personal rips, old scene rips, and random web rips.

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Mestizo - U May Not Heard This (2008)

 


 

Gonna do a nice basic download this week, because I seem to remember this getting requested, me saying hit us up via email, and never hearing anything back. I couldn't find it for download anywhere on Google (aka anywhere in the known universe to most of us) so here it is. U May Not Heard This.

Well I might have heard this, and it's dope. I've spoken at length about Mestizo previously so I'll just sum up his work as edgy conscious hip hop with a strong West Coast flavor and the courage to be both street and artistic (like most of his fellow Galapagos4 brethren.)

Also I saw him with The Heavy Twelves and that was the last time I could hear properly.

Enjoy!


DOWNLOAD

 

1 comment: