Underground Fossils is run by Dimxsk and often by Trylemma, who is on a hip hop spiritual journey in the Himalayas and may not be back for a bit. Posts are every Friday, usually some quality old sh*t but sometimes promotional posts or "reviews". We do all we can to make sure we don't post stuff that (1) You can still reasonably buy from the artist directly, (2) You can reasonably buy secondhand for cheap, (3) You can download easily elsewhere, (4) The artist(s) asks us not to for any reason. Rips will include our own personal rips, old scene rips, and random web rips.

Friday, November 18, 2022

Dark Time Sunshine & DJ Pratt - Snob Rap Mixtape (2010)



 


Sorta disappointed to find out this week that I'm not immune to Covid. I went years without catching it and here we go. And it SUCKS.

So I'm just gonna throw this one out there. You know and love Onry Ozzborn. Dark Time Sunshine made one of the best art rap albums ever in Vessel and I guess this party mix was in celebration of that or something. Not sure where I got this or if it's even legit. It is certainly Oldominion dudes rapping over beats that don't sound like OD. Courtesy of DJ Pratt I assume.

Anyway take a listen, I'm gonna lie down now.


DOWNLOAD

 

 

2 comments:

  1. appreciate u still posting up something for the fam, but rest well my brother and hope to see u back at 100% real soon. peace! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend! Doing better but still drained. That virus is real lol.

      Delete