Underground Fossils is run by Dimxsk and often by Trylemma, who is on a hip hop spiritual journey in the Himalayas and may not be back for a bit. Posts are every Friday, usually some quality old sh*t but sometimes promotional posts or "reviews". We do all we can to make sure we don't post stuff that (1) You can still reasonably buy from the artist directly, (2) You can reasonably buy secondhand for cheap, (3) You can download easily elsewhere, (4) The artist(s) asks us not to for any reason. Rips will include our own personal rips, old scene rips, and random web rips.

Friday, November 25, 2022

BrokenKlutch - Promo (2002)

 


 

Happy Thanksgiving or whatever your equivalent is outside of the states. For you, today, I got this. A freebie I was given by a Discogs seller a lot of you probably know when I picked up Orphan Symphony.

BrokenKlutch is a one man New England Wu-Tang Clan (and yeah I am aware New York is New England. You know what I mean). This dudes got the mind melting spiritual raps, produces the dramatic and hypnotic beats and draws, paints with the best of them.

You know already. This promo has some cuts I'm not sure I have on any other albums. There's no track listing or anything so I can't be sure. But it's got some dope beats and rhymes, and it's incredibly difficult to get to listen to this these days. So here you go!


DOWNLOAD

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment