Underground Fossils is run by Dimxsk and often by Trylemma, who is on a hip hop spiritual journey in the Himalayas and may not be back for a bit. Posts are every Friday, usually some quality old sh*t but sometimes promotional posts or "reviews". We do all we can to make sure we don't post stuff that (1) You can still reasonably buy from the artist directly, (2) You can reasonably buy secondhand for cheap, (3) You can download easily elsewhere, (4) The artist(s) asks us not to for any reason. Rips will include our own personal rips, old scene rips, and random web rips.

Friday, April 16, 2021

Killz & Baracuda - We in the Building Mixtape (2013)

 


 

 So I lied, turns out my Summon tour CDr was ripped in 192 kbps and so I need to redo it, and the one full length he put out that isn't available anymore I'm assuming got pulled for a good reason (it features Coolzey and Gajah so kinda strange he'd scrap it). I got inspired to just put this one out there since I know a lot of you probably are missing it and looking to find it like I was.

Baracuda is an ex-Plague Language, Guelph based rapper who takes the style Noah23 used to work with and makes it more accessible and less DMT soaked for the less brain fried listener. That's about it. He's utilizes great production and writes good hard hitting songs as well.

This album was sort of a preview for the full length album Killz and Baracuda put out in 2018 Shut the Front Door. It's got some serious bangers and runs a whopping 25 tracks long, no filler. A great example of straight up catchy and dope Canadian hip hop.

I'm tired of typing and you're tired of reading me try to describe this so just download it and enjoy!


DOWNLOAD

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment