Underground Fossils is run by Dimxsk and often by Trylemma, who is on a hip hop spiritual journey in the Himalayas and may not be back for a bit. Posts are every Friday, usually some quality old sh*t but sometimes promotional posts or "reviews". We do all we can to make sure we don't post stuff that (1) You can still reasonably buy from the artist directly, (2) You can reasonably buy secondhand for cheap, (3) You can download easily elsewhere, (4) The artist(s) asks us not to for any reason. Rips will include our own personal rips, old scene rips, and random web rips.

Friday, October 7, 2022

Neila - Marked for Breath (2012)

 

Well pictures aren't working so... Let me paint a picture for you.

A Buddha statue

with some keyholes in it, plus a few flying keys.

The statues chest is open and you can see a

shining heart that looks a bit like a strawberry.

The sky is kinda cloudy and sort of green.

At the bottom of the painting are

some leaves and roses. And

the name of the album

which is of course Marked for Breath.


    Sometimes I really hate the internet. Anyway today's upload is the aforementioned rarities collection by Hawaii's incredibly talented and amazing Neila. Marked for Breath was I believe available by request on Facebook before disappearing and is as far as I know extinct except for when people like myself are nice enough to upload it.

    Both Trylemma and myself have extensively (if I remember right) written on the dopeness of this rapper, so I can dispense with that and just give you some music.

That's all, enjoy!

 

DOWNLOAD

 

 

3 comments:

  1. When I had made my "Neila" mixtape I noticed pretty fast, that I need more than just one mix to get all my favorite tracks together. Shes has such a hypotonic flow in between. I asked myself a few times how great an side-project with "JD Walker" would sound... Thanks, for sharing mate. Take care guys. Is the traveler back? Peace, Denis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trylemma is somewhere in Central Asia I believe, potentially seeking an underground vault of unreleased Factor vocal tracks. I still keep in touch though, he says hey.

      The first part of that wasn't true, but I do talk to him and I am hoping he'll be back eventually.

      Delete
  2. Gooom tracks vol 1 and 2 are dope or daddy kevs shit that never dropped

    ReplyDelete