Underground Fossils is run by Dimxsk and often by Trylemma, who is on a hip hop spiritual journey in the Himalayas and may not be back for a bit. Posts are every Friday, usually some quality old sh*t but sometimes promotional posts or "reviews". We do all we can to make sure we don't post stuff that (1) You can still reasonably buy from the artist directly, (2) You can reasonably buy secondhand for cheap, (3) You can download easily elsewhere, (4) The artist(s) asks us not to for any reason. Rips will include our own personal rips, old scene rips, and random web rips.

Friday, September 25, 2020

Brzowski - General Surgery (2004)

 

 

Surprise! For this Friday's post I'm not prepared... again... Life gets in the way doesn't it? Oh well, I was thinking about it and I figured now would be a good time to share one of my holy grails that was finally unearthed by the homie Ludz.

General Surgery is the second unofficial album from Brzowski, who's career and credentials I discussed at length two weeks ago, so I won't go into too much of that here. But let's just say this little gem is a great way to get introduced to his earlier work, assuming of course you've already peeped our first post and picked up his very first album New England Gothic. Now that you have both maybe it's time to give that The Subjugation of Bread a listen right over here? Just a thought.

Brzo, if you're reading this maybe you can offer some specifics on this album. My understanding is this is an unofficial compilation of collabs, singles and demos that was offered up for promotional purposes. It contains some great tracks, most of which are impossible to find elsewhere.

Anyway I feel like Brzo wouldn't mind me sharing this but if I'm wrong please let us know dude. UGF is all about Brzowski and Milled Pavement, if you've been sleeping then wake the fuck up.


DOWNLOAD

 

No comments:

Post a Comment