Underground Fossils is run by Dimxsk and often by Trylemma, who is on a hip hop spiritual journey in the Himalayas and may not be back for a bit. Posts are every Friday, usually some quality old sh*t but sometimes promotional posts or "reviews". We do all we can to make sure we don't post stuff that (1) You can still reasonably buy from the artist directly, (2) You can reasonably buy secondhand for cheap, (3) You can download easily elsewhere, (4) The artist(s) asks us not to for any reason. Rips will include our own personal rips, old scene rips, and random web rips.

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Trylemma's Top 100 Wantlist (Physical Media)




Some may know that I'm not just a digital fiend, but I also collect those pesky media formats known as CDs, Cassettes, Vinyl, Floppy Disks, 8-Track, Personal Yodeler... Anyways, over on my RYM page, I've compiled a list of 100 things that I'm currently looking for on physical format (and, in some cases, on digital format as well.) Check the list below and if you happen to have any of these and are looking to sell or trade, let me know! 

13 comments:

  1. Some cool stuff on there. Hope you find some! The only one I have is the Epic 'Old, Gifted & White' CDr. Picked it up from Phonographique back in the day. I have everything on Clothes Horse Records so not sure if I want to unload it. Will let you know if I do though at some point!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey drop a contact man. Let's work something out!

      Delete
  2. Dead Cant Bounce - Boys of Rap [FTD].zip
    https://www82.zippyshare.com/v/UA2JcwTV/file.html

    might have more, but my computers are total mess so not easy to find my collection :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ops missed out that you only were looking for CD version.
    Btw also found Dumburger With No Cheese but digital..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also The Write Brothers - Weathered Wings but in digital..just letting you know in case

      Delete
    2. also M.Phasis_And_Factor-3_Days_Later-Ep-2002-FTD digital

      Delete
    3. Yes, only looking for physical for all of those (we posted the Weathered Wings lol.)

      Delete
    4. Any chance to up that M.Phasis_And_Factor-3_Days_Later-Ep-2002-FTD plz? thx!

      Delete
  4. I bet its gonna take quite a while to get them all in cds hehe, years maybe. You plan to make better 320kbps rips or just for personal collection?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll rip the ones that I don't have rips of, everything else with I'm fine with the rips I have tho I think.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. The list is live again - just fyi, I'm only looking for digital versions of ones listed as digital. I'm looking for physical versions of most of these.

      Delete